Happy Poo Poo Day!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Like Father, like lil man.
All morning, we have tried to get lil man to say:
Happy Valentine's Day!
Instead, all morning, we are the recipients of:
Happy Poo Poo Day! (with a huge grin)

Who knew the distaste for such a holiday was a dominant trait passed from father on to the next generation of males...?
(for a peek into Steve's psyche, here is our last V-Day)

Whichever you may choose...we have a sentiment:
Happy Valentine's Day.
Happy Poo Poo Day.

The Hallmark of Madison...that's us.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

What a special sentiment! However, I choose to wish you all a "Happy Valentine's Day" [from Mom/Goppie and Dad/Papa]

Beth said...

That little stinker! :) That made me laugh.

Lisha said...

That just makes me laugh... it is a male thing, I guess!

Julie said...

I agree...but I actually get to go out with my hubby for a change, so I'm liking it this year..plus I got a new faucet for my sink. Win, win.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Seriously from the title, I was expecting some sort of potty training miracle.
I have to sympathize with Steve though. V-day is just overrated. Too much pressure.

Jessica M said...

Nice. Thanks for the laugh.

Becki said...

Hope you all had a happy poo poo day! How can they hate V day? It's my favorite, everythings pink!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley