Pay It Forward...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here's the plan...
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me some time during this year. When and what will be a surprise...BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first.
(This means that sometime during this year you will send a special hand made gift to 3 people as well.)
Okie dokie? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones...they not only get a fun gift, but they also get to give as well.

Nothing like a win-win situation to start the day off right!

8 comments:

Stefanie H said...

I'll do it!

Jessica M said...

As much as I'd love a handmade gift from you (you know my respect for your talents), I don't think I'd have the stamina to make some for others to keep the chain going...

But I had to comment on Idol madness. It's too bad that this show is a TV show first and a talent competition second. Tatiana is a NUT and a bad singer. But she'll spark publicity. Don't the judges realize they look like psychos for putting her through another round?? For pity sake. I was seriously irritated!!

Mandi said...

Me too! :)_

Beth said...

So I am curious... (mischevious grin) since I am posting on your blog and Alisha's do I get double the giftage? haha, just kidding... that is... unless you just want to grace me with a gift.... :)

*Lisa* said...

Okay, every SINGLE freaking blog I just clicked on in Google Reader had this same post word for word.... :P

Anonymous said...

Soooo I am assuming that since you commented on several blogs and are taking several gifts you are going to times that by 3 for who you give to? Then that means the first 9 to comment on yours gets a gift, riiiiight? ;) So bring it! :)

Beth said...

I figured if that person had a bebe I'd make one of my freakin adorable wipes cases (if I do say so my self!) No bebe? Hmmm.... maybe something holiday related? Easter? Maybe some vinyl....? Not sure! What are YOU making? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not participating in the gift making or giving. Just wanted to comment on what a GREAT idea that is!!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley