Easy as candy apple pie to pick a thankful today!
I am thankful for my MOM!
Happy Happy Birthday to the absolute BESTESTEST mom EVER!
I could run a week-long seminar on the wonders that is my mom, and she does deserve that...however, I'm keeping things short, sweet, and simple today.
Mom, I love you. You are beyond any descriptive words, phrases, or clever analogies. I hope someday for my children to tell me that I have been able to become even half of the person you are. Everyone is better for having you in their lives. I know I stand a really good chance of being better simply because I've had you as an example.
You are amazing. Strong. Capable. Inspiring. Entertaining. Generous. Compassionate. Talented. Loyal. Funny. Beautiful. Resilient.
And I kinda dig you a lot. :)
Tombstone
6 years ago






1 comment:
For once, I am speechless. Don't know what I did to deserve a daughter as wonderful as you.
Post a Comment