I haven't realized how "everyday" technology has become in our lives until...
Sunday, lil man was happily "reading" the church hymnal when he lost his page. He handed it over to B to find his page and said:
I accidentally exited out.
Even funnier?
I didn't even realize that was funny until B laughed about it. Apparently, those words have become so common place to my ears that I didn't catch the fact that he was talking about a book. B, on the other hand, looks at me and says:
Too much computer...?
Hysterical!
I'm obviously not much better than my son because...
We were getting ready for family prayer. Attempting to move things around and not lose my place in the book I was reading, I handed my book to B and said:
Pause that, please.
Yes, I really did.
And I really didn't realize it until after family prayer when I picked up my book and thought to myself:
Play.
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.
Tombstone
6 years ago






5 comments:
Too funny!
That's better than saying "mark my page" when pausing a tv show! At least you were reading! Bradleigh has a fun sense of humor.
that is hilarious!!
That's hysterical.
You are funny and so are your kids! :)
Post a Comment