I'm thankful too! (#1)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanks, Jen, for reminding me about November's thankful posts!
I didn't really forget to be thankful this month...I just forgot about being thankful via blogging. What a perfect way to share gratitude and an even better opportunity to make time to post daily! Yay!

Today, I am thankful for modern medicines, techniques, and procedures. I am thankful for loving and mindful doctors and nurses. I am thankful for those invested in my mom's life!

Thank you.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Me too!!

hope said...

And we are thankful for you!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your daily posts. :)

kg said...

I love it when all my friends do these daily posts...lots of blogs to read, yay!

Jessica M said...

I thankful for that too.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley