Happy Birthday, dear K, Happy Birthday to you!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My feisty K is 11.
Happy Birthday, my adorable nutball of a child!
Every day you bring some form of entertainment into our lives. You also bring love, joy, and light. Your personality is astronomical in proportions. I know without a doubt you will accomplish much in this world.

I had a perfectly fun day with you today, my baby girl.
Let's hope you nag me about posting details with the same gusto you put into daily nagging. :)

Happy Birthday, KB!
I've loved you these past 11 years with a crazy kind of passion and I look forward to all the ways my love for you will grow and twist and turn.

If only you don't drive me past sanity first. ;)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday K! I love you! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Kayla! So fun to hear her sweet voice. Hope she had a great day!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley