Happy LUV Day!

Monday, February 14, 2011

My luvs are short and sweet.

Luv #11: Netflix...
super duper convenient, and boy how I love the instant view option!

Luv #12: texting...
no big reason. I just do. And I never feel guilty or make excuses about it. I embrace it fully.

Luv 13: messages from dear friends...
a kind word, just to say hi, request for help, share a laugh or sorrow.

Luv #14: a double blessing...my Honey. :)
Blessing 1-he may not be perfect, but he's perfect for me.
Blessing 2-I know that he absolutely, certainly, 100%, without a doubt feels the same about me in return.


photo courtesy of a greenfield photography
~

Happy Valentine's Day to my Honey, my little people, my family, my friends. Much much much love to each of you from the deepest part of my heart.

7 comments:

Dawn, said...

I too am amazed that the one person that knows all my faults, sees all my imperfections... loves me in spite of them... gotta love a good hubby!

Charity said...

Amen! Adorable picture too!

Julie said...

Where are my text messages? I hate talking on the phone, but me likey text messages...no one has to hear my screaming kids in the background. :)

Natalie said...

Happy Luv day to you! That is a cute picture of you two!

Lisha said...

Amen to netflix. And amen to how you feel about the hubs... that's just how I feel about mine! And how did we ever live without texting?

Jessica M said...

I love your #14!

Stacey said...

You guys look great! Love the picture. Happy Valentine's to you!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley