Thank you to all of the get well soon wishes!
The stomach yucks (dare I even think it) seem to be gone.
We have had three full nights with no vomit.
*sing Hallelujah!*
Lil man still has tummy problems...of the "D" variety. Bleh.
I didn't think it really phased him much anymore. It's just what happens every day...many many many times a day. (but I digress)
I learned how mistaken I was during family prayer...
Lil man had run out of prayer agenda and asked me what else he should say. I suggested just telling Heavenly Father how he was feeling. He quickly bowed his head again and said:
"Heavenly Father, I am happy. Oh wait, no I'm not because my bottom hurts."
Poor guy.
All this (literal) mess over the past week or so has reminded me of another "exciting" time. However, then it wasn't my son but the blasted puppy. Remember this charming event...?
I am sick of poo. And so is lil man's bottom.
Tombstone
6 years ago






2 comments:
Your headline made me laugh. Sounds like you may be in need of a girls night. Thursday perhaps??
I love prayers that include sarcasm. Haha
Post a Comment