I. am. so. done.
Like, stick a fork in me...done.
Put a knife in the middle and it comes out clean...done.
All three of my little people
Repeat.
All THREE have each had that blasted stomach virus twice.
You read correctly.
TWICE.
Oh wait...my mistake...lil man threw up again last night.
Make that THREE times for ONE little person.
Isn't that sad? Oh I feel so bad for him. Poor lil man.
Do you want to know how many loads of laundry I've done? Or how many loads I've done in the middle of the night? Or how much hand sanitizer we've gone through around here?
Gallons, I tell you.
Lest anyone wonder why I'm a blog slacker...my plate has been a tad full.
Of vomit.
Sorry, that was unnecessarily gross. But it made me laugh.
And after these past three weeks, laughter is my favorite companion. That and the SyFy channel's "Merlin". Anyone know this show? Love it!
Don't think I'm whining or complaining. I'm way past that. I've long since moved on to your basic resignation. I've found some odd sense of contentment in being so cozily housed in with varying members of my little family. For whatever the reason, we have had LOTS of togetherness.
Silver lining, much?
Hoping everyone is enjoying health and a lovely lack of pending laundry. I'll be reaching the summit of my personal Mt. Laundry soon.
I've heard the view is incredible.
Tombstone
6 years ago






14 comments:
That is the pits!! I hope everyone starts feeling better right........NOW! I hope that helped :D
Oh that stinks. Seriously. I hope everyone gets over it quick. And, yes the view is beautiful.
Our Ward has been slammed by a stomach bug. So far Savannah and I were the only ones afflicted in our family. I think our building needs to be lysoled and the Ward members quarantined for at least a week, hee-hee. Since I don't have little bitty ones at home anymore we have enjoyed some healthy years... but I have noticed since I serve in Nursery I tend to get sick more and bring more germies home... it is such a cycle. But they still would have to remove me from Nursery kicking and screaming, tee-hee.
I hope I don't get that. I cant miss school. tell everyone to get better soon!!!!!!
Oh Dana! I'm SO sorry! That's no fun! Hope everyone feels better fast! Love you!
Oh no! I hope you are all feeling better now and that the yucky flu bug stays away. And good luck tackling Mt. Laundry :)
Wow, that is sad. I hope you/they are DONE! Hope this week is better!
Oh my frick, I FEEL your pain. We had a winter like that 2 years ago and I caught the darn thing 3 times in a row within 2.5 weeks. I looked like death and felt like it too! (That was the year I had 14 stomach viruses, it was pure hades). I pray y'all get 100% well like NOW and stay that way. That is definitely enough punishment for the next 3 YEARS. UGH! Maybe you should all resort to wearing surgical masks, LOL!
I'm so sorry! That really stinks - no pun intended! Hears to hoping everyone is on the mend! Good luck with Mt. Washmore - though it NEVER is REALLY done! It was great visiting with you some today!
Ghastly!! Truly, I despise stomach bugs. Hope the down slope is much friendlier and less laundrier.
YUCK-O!!! I'm so sorry! That is the worst. We'll make sure to keep our distance. On the bright side -- you didn't mention you being sick. Hope you're OK!
What can I say other than...Bless your heart! Really!
:(
I'm so sorry. I HATE that, and I can't believe you guys have had to do it more than once!!! But the plate of vomit thing made me laugh too. ;)
So sorry you all have had the yucks! No fun at all!!! glad everyone seems to be better. It was good seeing you yesterday at Church. So sad we don't get to officially 'visit' any more!!! We'll have to do lunch sometime.
Post a Comment