Mrs. Consistent...that's me! (yeah, right)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I've been a little...what's the word...um...hmmmm...let me think of a nice one...oh, I know...!
I've been a little inconsistent with the blogging lately.
(Yeah, that sounds waaaaay more positive than the truth.)

I still want to keep with the thankfuls this year as in years past so even if I don't take/have the time to type up a full-out post...
I can still fit one in for the day. Check out my sidebar to the left. See? The top one? I'm adding a thankful everyday this month. I already started, but I didn't want to mention it and get my/your hopes up that I would actually follow through. :)

Day 3 and I'm still on a roll!
(Okay, sure...only 3, but it's a good solid start, right? Right???
Come on, give me a little validation.)

And as a show of good faith that I will indeed do my best to be consistent with my thankfuls, I will add another for today:

I am thankful for bedtime.
G'night, friends!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I have enjoyed your little thankfuls on the side. Someday you'll blog again and I am looking forward to that.

Jessica M said...

I am also thankful for bedtime. Mine AND the children's....

Kim Mayfield said...

must confess... really jealous of your #16 thankful!!!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley