
No, that's not her Halloween costume...just wacky tacky day at school. But it WAS the Friday before Halloween so it fits, right?
Our annual jack carving fest...

...which was not so festive this year without our friends, the Giles, to share it with. Sadness. :(
Despite the gaps in our usual festivities, we did manage to work in a super fun Trunk-or-Treating night at church of which I took absolutely no pictures. Boo to me.
We also enjoyed a Fall Festival at lil man's preschool. In spite of having a slight fever and a nagging headache, lil man was determined to go and play on the inflatable slide. Again, no pictures. What can I say? I'm a loser.
A big THANKS to a determined and organized dear friend who worked out a fabulous Saturday trick-or-treat route for about 25 families!!!
Even though his sickness zapped most of his energy before the night was out, lil man still managed to give the camera one smile. I mean, what space ranger doesn't do his best for his mama??
Notice his finger on the red button...?

Coolest costume accessory ever!
His wings moved up and down...flashing lights...noises...motion sensored...the works!

I seriously want to wear this so bad you can't even imagine. Wouldn't this just make running errands so incredibly fun???
K purchased her costume at Disney World. (Yeah, yeah...I know...where are the pictures...blah blah blah. They're coming. Really!)
She LOVES Minnie Mouse and talked for weeks about finding the perfect dress for Halloween. I think my favorite part are the little Minnie-ear clips. I did have to find white gloves and "Minnie" them up, but that was it. No fuss, no muss...and she was adorable.
Although, I'm not sure what this pose is all about...

B decided to be her favorite fictional character again...a human/avian hybrid. Long story. Don't ask. But I cracked up at this candid shot of my girls.
And I wish for each of us a HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!







8 comments:
Where have you been blogging Dana? Nice to see a post :) I want Bs wings...and yay November!!
A blog post AND pictures?!?! I'm in heaven! Thanks for the update Dana. I miss them. :(
Love all the costumes!
You better take pictures at Thanksgiving this year, since I'm missing it. I'm going to be so depressed...
You did post pictures, I am so proud of you! They all look adorable!
I will be excited to see a fun Disney World post soon... right?
Nice creative silly outfit...and face. :) Halloween is always a fun holiday. Looking forward to your Disney adventure post.
Love the costumes! Glad you guys had fun. So bummed we missed carving pumpkins -- but hey, no pumpkin guts to clean up, right?
Hey Herwigs! It's me Bobby. Halloween just wasn't the same without y'all. Steve, the ultimate carver of all time, without your creative Halloween vibes, we didn't even carve a pumpkin this year. Anyway, we miss y'all and the south. Just remember don't forget to shoot off fireworks in our memory at New Year's. Have a great one!
Bobby
I passed K in the hallway at church and that beautiful girl has hit a massive growth spurt!!! She's almost as tall as I am! Glad y'all had a great Halloween. 18 days til HP!
It was fun to have them stop by and trick-or-treat!! They looked great!
Excited for your Disney pics!
Post a Comment