Happy early Fall Break everyone!
We are off to Disney and HARRY POTTER!
So ExCiTeD I can't contain it...WOOHOO!
I'm gonna:
* find my own wand at Ollivanders.
CAN YOU STAND IT??? Wonder what mine will be? Maple with a unicorn hair? 12 1/2 inches??
* try butterbeer at Honeydukes. Oh my gosh! Really?? I get to actually DRINK butterbeer!!
* visit EVERY PLACE imaginable ever mentioned by my dear old pal J.K. Love that lady!
* ride a Hippogriff. That's right...I'm RIDING a hippogriff!!
Woot Woot!
* watch some dueling dragons. Maybe I'll see Hagrid. Holy Hogsmeade! Maybe there will be a for real HAGRID!! I am so getting an autograph. :)
* visit Hogwarts castle. WHAT?? OH YEAH, BABY!
* also visit...Dervish and Banges, Zonko's, eat at the Three Broomsticks, & maybe even the forbidden forest. CAN YOU STAND IT??
* get an official Griffendor robe. I may wear it EVERYDAY. Not to worry. I've already warned the girls that I may, just may, embarrass them. hahahahahahaha
* get my very own OWL! Yeah, not really. But wouldn't that be AWESOME??!!
* put a lightning bolt scar tattoo on lil man...and some glasses for as long as he'll keep them on. WON'T HE BE SO CUTE?!?
I've never used so many exclamation points in one post.
ISN'T IT GREAT??!!
Oooh ooh oooh...maybe I'll learn a couple of new spells.
WITH MY NEW WAND! :)
Until then, friends...
Wingardium Leviosa!
'Cause I'm flying high!
Oh my gosh...maybe I'll get a broom too! YAYYYYYYYY!!!
Tombstone
6 years ago






11 comments:
Hope you all have a great time!
Sounds awesome! Have fun, and your family too! We expect lots of pic's!
So fun! Hope you have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Take me!!!
SO jealous!!!
I love it! And I am so jealous right now!!!! Have fun!!
My boy is on his way too. I know I am one crazy Mom. Have fun.
Dana!! I'm so pea green with envy I may turn into a cabbage. Or, when you return, perhaps you'll turn me into something more interesting with all the spells you aquire. But whether I listen to your travel tales as a human or a vegetable, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
Alex said you called about Disney tips? I'm still on vay-cay but if you had anything you were specifically wondering about, send me an email!
Can't wait to hear your tales when y'all get back!
YOU ARE SO FUNNY! HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME! Fly you high, Dana! Fly you high!
YOU ARE SO FUNNY! HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME! Fly you high, Dana! Fly you high!
You need to update your blog now, huh? ;)
Harry Potter was plain epic, wasn't it? (ignoring the mass of people and the horrible heat)
We should go again next year.
Post a Comment