B is in 7th. Starting Junior High. *weep*
K is in 5th. Wide-eyed and ready to go!
It's also odd that these are super cruddy pictures. Boo. Hoping to get decent ones after school. Another oddity? Not being able to see B off this morning. *weeping continues*
I had to work at K's school, so K and I were off 5 minutes after B was awake. But B woke up happy. Nervous, but happy.
And now the day must explode. Lots to do. *weep???*
More to come on my girls' first day...






8 comments:
I can't believe it...5th & 7th...already?? B looks so grown up too! Where does the time go? Slow down!!!
What can B possibly have in that HUMUNGO bag!? :) Your girls are so cute...hope they had a great first day!
Oh, what big and cute school girls! I hope they had a wonderful first day!
Saw B in the hall today during a class change and she was smiling! Hope her day went well.
Wow the time has flown! I still remember B with her hair in pig tails and it was all cute and curly! :)
Hope they both had a great first day!!
Yeah! Did you shed any tears? Because I didn't and I'm feeling like everyone else did. My bad. Tell K she's great. I love having her in Primary.
The girls look so cute for their first day! And B looks so grown up. I hope school is going well for them.
Post a Comment