A peek at B...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

B has a private blog.
I'll be ever so excited to be able to share it with everyone someday.
In a word: funny. That's what that girl is.

Most of her posts entertain me completely, but this last one moved me in different way. I really hope she doesn't get mad at me for doing this, but I'll risk it. Below is a copy of her post...typos, inventive words, and all.

the Spirit

Not the most creative title, I know. But the feeling I had in Church more than makes up for one (okay, more than one) crappy title.
During YW announcements, we watched a video. It was about the Savior, and how he died for us. The song playing in the background made me tear up, along with the strong feeling of the Spirit. (The song was 'I Stand All Amazed')
After, we were able to share our testimony. My voice shook, and I almost cried in front of everyone. I didn't care really, I was over-joyed that I was able to feeel the Spirit like I did. It really strengthened me, spiritually-wise.
I'll leave you with a few small words.
Heavenly Father loves you. Many have said that, and I'm positive I won't be the last one. But it's so very true. I know I love him back, and I probably won't be the last to say that, either. But just keep that in mind whenever you feel down.

In a word: warm. Okay, and another one: fuzzy.
That's what my heart is.

10 comments:

Julie said...

I agree!

You should be so proud of your girls. I loved what they wrote on Mother's Day. I hope my kids will say those things about me one day. :)

The Stokers said...

Bradley is really learning the Beehive way. It is okay to cry. Everybody does it. :)

hope said...

That is wonderful! I love it. Your daughter has grown so much this past year.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Wow. B, you are such a wonderful girl. I am so glad that you have been blessed with such a wonderful Spiritual moment.

Stefanie H said...

Brought a tear to my eye! I bet your proud :)

Stefanie H said...

Brought a tear to my eye! I bet your proud :)

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet entry and I love the warm...fuzzy! :)

B, I don't really like crying either, but when you feel that way its hard not to cause it is a tender and sweet moment. I can't believe you are a BEEHIVE!!!

Jenni said...

Could you please thank B for me. I have been feeling a little less than loved lately - lonely. I appreciate her reminder of his love and her sweet thoughts. She is such a sweet girl and you have much to be proud of!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Bradleigh is one sweet and special girl.

Dawn, said...

I saw a tshirt in Palmyra while there on vacation and it said, "Righteous Girls ROCK!" And I must agree, way to proudly embrace the spirit B!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley