It is no secret that lil man does not enjoy Preschool.
Sadness. :(
Both my girls ADORED Preschool, and wrapped in the same package of assumptions as story time at the library, walks around the neighborhood in the stroller, hours of puzzles and books, and non-destructive play-doh time...I had also included Preschool as something lil man would love as well.
Surprise!
My son is absolutely nothing like his sisters.
"Duh" moment.
K was home from school the other day due to an eye issue. I couldn't get lil man to wake up for anything! Even when the roofers began their annoying pounding and scraping...he slept on. I, in all my motherly innocence, decided that my son must really need sleep. So I let him sleep. And sleep. And sleep. Eventually, I made the decision that sleep was more important than one day of Preschool. Once he woke up, lil man had a great day of playing with his sister...so all was well in the world.
Later that evening, K informed me of the lil trickster's confession. He told K he had pretended to sleep so he wouldn't have to go to Preschool!
What??
We've gone from whining and whimpering to outright deception.
At least he's learning something...?
Tombstone
6 years ago






8 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!!! He is TOO smart for his own good!!!! Wow! How old is he??? 12??? Sheesh, I'm not looking forward to the teenage years for you, lol!!! :)
hee hee...but he's so darn cute about it.
Once my little brother (when he was in high school) was home "sick" and mom kept pestering him about his studies. Finally he stormed downstairs, fully dressed, and shouted "I can get more sleep at school!" And so he went to class.
Well, he is CLEVER like his sisters. :)
Ooo, he's sharp. Caught on to one of the more important tricks in life at a very young age.
Yep...too smart for his own good!
LOL!! I'm sorry, but that is funny! He is so cute!
Yep, you're in serious trouble.....
But, I'm here for you! Dealing with clever funny teenagers is one of my fortes! ;)
Oh the things that little boys could get away with if they just didn't have a big sister rattin' out all the time!
Post a Comment