That "Thing" You Do

Sunday, April 11, 2010

In keeping with my possible prematurely proclaimed spirit of "onward and upward", I will now hesitantly...er, um...blissfully ignore the hundreds of pictures sitting begrudgingly...er, um...happily in my computer and post a simple moment.
(I knew I could do it, people...well, okay...this is actually really hard for me to post anything before posting about Easter weekend...but I gotta be strong. Breathe...okay, again...in and out...one more...breeeeaaaathe...ahhh, I'm good now.)

Lil man was apparently too engaged in "The Upside-Down Show" to display a proper amount of patience for a mommy just wanting to love her precious son. (Okay, so really I was just bugging him to bug him because he just looked so flippin cute.
Is there really a difference?)

He "politely" scoots away from me and sighs:
"Can't I just do my thing here?"

This isn't necessarily what I was referring to when I said I thought he might be a heartbreaker one day.
Yep...my heart...*crash*.

7 comments:

hope said...

Awwwwwe.

Beth said...

Aw! LOL! Addie loves the upside down show. Addie tells me when she's going potty "mommy move please" until its time for her to get cleaned up, then it's "mom, HELP!" silly kids!

Natalie said...

He says such funny things. :)

Sandra said...

Gee, Mom, what were you thinking? Give that boy his space.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

He is such a hoot!

And I luuurve the Upside down show.

Quincy Sorensen said...

If our kids only knew how we moms hang upon their every word . . . kind of.

Karen said...

I am dying for mine to say that. It would give me some space.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley