I asked lil man what he learned at school.
He thought and thought, with his little pointer finger tapping out an unknown beat on the side of his mouth, and finally declared:
"Uh. I think I lost my bwain."
Said I, "I'm sorry, son."
"That's okay", he replied. "I'll just go find it."
And off he went.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Lil man was pondering over an apparently serious 4-year-old's dilemma. Although I was completely unaware of this pressing issue (known only to 4-year-olds I was quickly informed), lil man must have been concerned of my impressive ninja mind-reading technique.
He looks me dead in the eye and asks, serious as a heart-attack:
"Can you hear through my head?"
I assured him I absolutely could NOT hear through his head. But after a quick second of doubt, he dead-pans the question:
"Pwomise?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I will not elaborate on these comments.
I will leave them for you...as is.
K's class has been learning about and taking care of Dwarf African Frogs. Today I learned that:
"James' frogs were mating. It was so cute! One was hugging the other one. It was laying right on top. Isn't that cute??"
In addition to these happy hugging frogs, K's class has also been learning about and taking care of millipedes and crabs. The students were given the opportunity to adopt these creatures. Which would explain why I also learned this:
"Macy got crabs today."
----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't write 'em, folks. I just repeat 'em.
Tombstone
6 years ago






12 comments:
HAHAHA. I was just dying laughing. Oh, how I love some laughter after a stressful day....
Did you laugh in the closet or did the girls see you chuckling? My new saying is going to be, "I think I lost my bwain." I love it.
I am laughing! :)
Blaire just asked me again as I tucked her into bed how come her friend, C, wasn't coming with his mom?????
Oh boy am I laughing right now!
LOL!!!
Thanks for a great laugh!
Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!
So funny! :)
That just made my day, thanks!!
My brain is feeling a bit lost right now too. Thanks for the laugh.
TOO funny! Was laughing to hard the fam wanted to know what was funny so I read it to them - if your heard a rumble - it wasn't the storm - it was us laughing at the antics at your house!
hahaha! I lost my Bwain along time ago.
Post a Comment