With
hundreds of pictures and
countless priceless memories, I find it a tad daunting to even know where to begin. Truly, we enjoyed a visit with treasured friends
beyond expectations.
I have stumbled upon these moments.
They make me happy.
They speak volumes of what our time encapsulated.
So until I am able to rise to the top of my picture pile...



Friends. Of all sizes and ages.
Laughing...relaxing...singing...
Loving our time together. :)
"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
Yeah for you. Looks like so much fun.
Pictures really do say a thousand words and I love the memories that these pictures speak of. Priceless, indeed!
No doubt it was a GREAT time! Do K and B have on the same outfit? I love it!
You're not kidding, you really didn't bring Steve....
That first one really truly looks like a little Natalie and Dana!! hee hee! So much fun. love both of ya'll.
Post a Comment