Happy Bday, KayBoo!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guess who's 10?
K turned 10 on Tuesday...where has the time gone?

~
She is very excited to be in the double-digits.
Because as she exclaims:
"I'm going to be in the double-digits until I die!"
~
She was quite the silly child all day...

~
Happy Birthday, deeeaaarrrr Kaaaayyyylaaaa!

~
And of course, lil man always has to have a turn.
This time he blew so hard, he blew the zero right over...
he was awfully proud.

~
Enough icing to choke a horse.

~
Didn't deter the kids, though.
This is K's piece. She saved the "la" for another day.
I think we all felt a little nauseous afterwards.
~
Because NOT scooping the icing off with your fingers just isn't as much fun. (silly mom)
~
Blue and pink really DO make purple.
~
We redid K's room for her birthday. It is about 98% complete.
Plenty of picture will be coming when we add the last little touches. But I can tell you...it is SO CUTE!
~
Saturday, we finished up K's bday fun since Steve only had a couple of hours with us on her actual day before he had to fly out to DC. (Bleh, DC. But that's a different post.)
We ate brunch at IHOP...yu-u-u-ummmy and went roller blade shopping. I hadn't realized how much she's grown until she tried her old pair on recently. Wow...feet grow a lot over the winter!
~
~
Yep. It was a good birthday!
~
Happy Birthday, baby girl!
Every day with you is entertaining, interesting, exhausting, fun, and insightful. Not a bad combination...
when I get plenty of rest the night before.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday K!! Looks like a great day! I can't believe how grown up she's looking! Give her a BIG hug from me!!!

kg said...

Happy B-day K! And a fun cookie/cake!

I loved your linen outfit today Dana :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

What a CUTE birthday girl! And, Kayla, you never know . . . you might make it to the triple-digits! ;)

Bianca said...

Good thing kids loooove frosting! Happy birthday K!!

hope said...

She looks so happy! Happy Birthday, K!!! Double digits!!!

Dawn, said...

Awwww, she is such a beauty!!!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Kayla. March birthday are the best.

shari said...

HaPpY BiRthDaY K!! Dana cute cookie cake. K is so beautiful. She looks so much like he Mama!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Kaylaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Happy Birthday to YOU!

Natalie said...

It's very fun to see pictures of the birthday girl. Sounds like a really nice birthday! I'm happy we were able to celebrate with a little chocolate soup while you were here!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley