I've chosen to keep them private for now, but I just HAVE to share B's last post. It is too much fun to read to keep it to ourselves.
Want some B insight? Here you go.
I don't think you'll be disappointed.
100 Things About Me
Yep, you heard me right. I'm going to try to find 100 things about me. Some are obvious, some not so obvious. But anyways, here I go.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I love to read.
- I read abnormally fast (think 2 Harry Potter books in a day).
- My favorite book is "Maximum Ride".
- I love crepes with lemon curd, apples, bananas, cinnamon-sugar, powdered-sugar, and whipped cream.
- I have constantly changing opinions and likes/dislikes.
- I find this very hard.
- I often wish movies and books were real, and often convince myself they are.
- I try to stick to things, but find it hard.
- My mind wanders a lot, and I can't hold a train of thought for longer than 5 minutes usually.
- I'm a firm Mormon.
- I always dream about doing something daring, but never actually do it.
- I have a hard time working up the courage to admit to things.
- I love to draw.
- I am working on making my still-lifes and humans better (especially manga humans).
- I like to experiment with colors and textures.
- I use large words often (it makes me feel smart). :)
- I love writing, and try to improve my style.
- I have my moments whre I'm either very tomboyish or girly.
- I like Autumn best.
- I love to swim.
- I can only hold my breath for just under a minute.
- I try to be the better person, but I admit I don't often succeed.
- I get attached to things quickly.
- I am extremely talkative at times, and strangely silent at others.
- I hate math of any kind.
- My favorite color has changed 7 times.
- I have pretty good comprehension skills.
- I have a large appetite, and can out eat anyone in the family (well, maybe not my dad, I think we're about even sometimes).
- I am usually unsure of myself when it comes to solving something.
- I am not very subtle.
- 31 kinda goes with this because I try, I repeat, try to hint about something I have just done to get praised. (I'm big on praise.) :)
- I love outside, but I hate hot weather, or really cold weather.
- School bores me to sleep.
- I either want to be an: interior decorator
- an artist
- an author
- a wildlife conservationalist
- or just a mom with lots of pets and land.
- I am finding I don't know myself very well.
- I hate vegetables.
- I'm big on meat and chips. :)
- I don't take advice that well, but try to sometimes.
- I try to take shortcuts whenever possible.
- I love abbreviations when taking notes.
- I hate when someone uses improper grammer, and annoy them to all get-out when I correct them.
- I'm not a goody-two shoes, but not a bad girl either. Kind of in between, depends on my mood.
- I can't usually keep a straight face.
- I'm a giant klutz sometimes.
- I suck at sports.
- I'm more of an art-sy person.
- I have a hard time making decisions.
- I'm learning to make a good, solid debate.
- I love acting.
- I often wish for a larger role, but afterwards I'm glad I got a smaller one, 'cause I get nervous.
- I get on the computer more than I watch TV.
- I have one sister.
- I have one brother.
- I have a Lhasa-Apso/Schnauzer mix named Bailey, who just turned 1. Happy Birthday boy!
- I have a female Golden Retriever, named Sasha who is more of a family pet than mine.
- I read books quickly at first, but re-read them at least 15 times later on.
- I don't care about fashion much.
- I am persistent. (I begged for a dog for years before we got one.)
- I want to take fencing (it looks fun!).
- I also want to take karate.
- I almost played lacrosse.
- I am an animal-loving person.
- I always wish that life were like an action movie, and something exciting would happen to me.
- I always forget to say ma'am and sir.
- I always remember to say please and thank you.
- I usually have a bad memory.
- I've went home the wrong way numerous times.
- I can't believe I've gotten this far without running out of things to say.
- Sometimes I can be very emotional.
- I speak too loud a lot.
- I've only had a boyfriend once.
- I dumped him quickly.
- I always wear a ring I got at my baptism.
- I currently am wearing a bracelet Ms. Kim gave me.
- I know how to play a little bit on the piano.
- I've never actually taken piano lessons though.
- I cannot run a mile to save my life.
- I love it when I have no homework.
- I hate Mondays.
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are my favorite days.
- I don't like loud noises.
- I hate things that take forever. (You can guess how I feel about this.)
- I am going to Space Camp.
- I usually stink at video games and do not play them much.
- I don't like playing board games most of the time.
- I can type fast, but Daddy says that my fingers are all over the place.
- I can sometimes type blind-folded.
- Other times I suck.
- I am curious and stubbon a lot.
- I like making friends, and think of anyone as one, unless proven not to be.
- I don't believe most rumors.
- I do have some stereotypes I can't help but believing, but most are lost on me.
- I don't understand the meaning of deadline unless it's staring me in the face.
- I get excited when things are almost done.
- I am always trying to improve myself.
You know, I think I could add a few more, but I won't. I think that's enough to put you through. And my poor aching fingers need a nice break.
I found I knew most of her list. Although...
#32 would have been good to know when she was TWO!
#94-97 were very intriguing, especially #96.
#87 made me laugh out loud!!






8 comments:
How funny! #'s 32, 40 and 87 were my favorites! What a great girl you have!
I think she SHOULD take up fencing. Jon loves it! He took it in college and even has some foils(swords). I loved reading her list! We love B around here.
Interesting read! I agree fencing does look fun I just have a problem with people jabbing things at me! I think we all have trouble finding ourselves since we change in knowledge so often!
Oh my goodness golly gracious... B and I have tons of things in common. 87 made me do my VERY unattractive snort laugh, clever... I sooooo love clever!!!
76 and 77 made me laugh. Actually a lot of this was fun and super creative. She will love to look back on this as she grows up. I would say older but not today :)
So insightful, she is! I hear alot of your voice in her words as I read.
What a delightful young lady! I can tell she is just so smart! And clever!
hee hee... I liked her comments interspersed throughout.
Post a Comment