We're on day 4 of the flu for poor K.
We're also on night 4 of no sleep for mom.
I didn't really see that I was unusually grumpy until someone pointed it out in classic fashion.
I was telling lil man to do something (can't remember exactly what...the days are going by in a blur) and he was not necessarily listening. I do remember repeating myself in a stern-ish mommy tone, but obviously my lack of sleep is a bit more apparent that I realized.
In response to the eternal mommy question:
"Do you understand me?",
what do I hear from lil man as he sullenly sulks off to his room??
"Yes ... ... Master."
Tombstone
6 years ago






9 comments:
Poor K. Poor Lil Man. Poor Mommy!!
Oh, I didn't know you guys were sick. Boo hoo. I have a funny feeling C has heard that phrase before (maybe from a comedian sister?).
Nice. He always pulls out some good ones. Sorry y'all are sick!
And I don't know how I missed the post about the play. The pictures looked great! Tell Kayla again how completely amazing she is. She had an incredible amount of lines and performed beautifully!
Bahahahahahaha!!!
LOL, silly little man! So sorry to hear about K. That sounds miserable. We've been hermits lately hoping to avoid the sicks.
Now, where did he learn that? :)
Hope K feels better real soon!
OK. Too late and the spelling was bad. But what I wanted to say was that I bet the lil man learned that while you were in Wonderland.
LOL! Hope K feels better soon & Mommy gets some sleep!
Post a Comment