They'll always be little kids to me, or at least until they grow up to be rock stars...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New phases...
*B is now in her last year of Primary. She moves into the Young Women's program this July when she turns 12. Really?
Wasn't she just 2?
*K will be 10 soon. Double digits already? Really??
*Lil man is now considered a "big" kid in Primary...well, by toddler standards anyway. He is no longer a Sunbeam, but is an official CTR (Choose the Right). This, more than anything, blows my mind. My baby is no longer a baby, a toddler, or even really young enough to excuse all his unacceptable behavior as cute. I REALLY miss that luxury.
Ah well...time marches on and I intend to stick with the beat.

Lil man...he's a "big" kid now.

Oh poo...no, he's not. He's still got plenty of little kid to go.

And this little kid has a "fun" new game one of his industrious sisters taught him:

"Hi."


"This is..."


"Bob."


(clapping) "Yay for Bob!"


"Oops. Bobby died."


Yep. That's what I'm entertained with at least 3 times on a daily basis. Or at least until I hide the Sharpies from my little people.

Lil man unleashing his inner rock star.
The intensity just makes me laugh. :)


10 comments:

Sandra said...

Yeh, Bob died when I was at your house Saturday. Poor Bob!

Karen said...

Now that is funny. Great entertainment.

Julie said...

Too funny! What a cutie! Why do they have to grow up so fast?!?!

Beth said...

LOL! Too much cuteness for such a lil man!

hope said...

I know exactly what you are feeling, Dana! It is a weird transition to go through.
He is still so cute though!!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

I love the Bob game.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

I used to play the Bob game when I was a kid!!!! I'm going to teach Hannah right now.

Wendyrful said...

Life...

Jessica M said...

I love Carter's expression in that first picture!

Shaunte' said...

Amazing what they can come up with for entertainment!! Gotta love the older sisters!!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley