Lil man has been watching quite a bit of Super-Hero cartoons and shows lately. I think they're beginning to rub off...
Upon returning from a Publix excursion, I hear little voices filtering from my bedroom. I happily frolic to my room assuming I'll be greeted with the exaggerated shouts of glee I've selfishly come to accept as the norm.
I happily frolicked to this instead...
K: Mommy's home!! (with the glee I anticipated)
B: Hey Mommy! (her smile did not disappoint)
Lil man...?
"We're DOOMED!"
Holy Hurtful, Batman!
Tombstone
6 years ago






8 comments:
HAHAHAHAHHA! He's so great!
Has he started to wear a cape?
LOL!!!
I was gone for a full 24hours one time and I busted up in the house ready to scoop up my 3year old Ty and catch up on snuggles. I asked him if he missed me?! He replied, "you were gone?" Whimper.
That is funny!
HeeEEeEEEEeeeHeeeEEEee...er..um...I mean, Ahhh, poor mommy.
PS. I have successfully made 2 A.DOR.A.BLE superhero capes since we last talked. Let me know if you are still interested.
So funny! These are the moments that goes to show they are all worth it!
That's awesome. Can't wait to see the play in a few weeks!
Post a Comment