fall down the rabbit hole
with
Kayla, as Alice
&
Bradleigh, as the card soldier
in the classic
"Alice in Wonderland"
Thursday, February 4 @ 7pm
Friday, February 5 @ 7pm
Saturday, February 6 @ 2pm, 7pm
Tickets:
Thursday, Friends & Family cost, $6 per ticket
Friday and Saturday, $10 per ticket
students and senior citizens, $8 per ticket
(ages 3 and under, free)
Seating is limited so please contact me ASAP if you would like to purchase tickets. Sales begin January 18th.
I'll email directions to the Fine Arts Center at a later date.
So much work has gone into...and is continuing to go into...this production. We would love to see you all there! The girls are excited (and of course, nervous) to share their fun and their love of stage with those that love and support them.
So come on, ya'll...
Let's romp through Wonderland together!







9 comments:
Ugh!! I wanted to come, too!! That is the weekend Shawn and I are supposed to go down to see the launch. Break a Leg!!!!!
Dana,
We would like to go to the 2 o'clock show on Saturday. We want to bring Ella (3) so would we need 2 tickets or 3? Let me know when you would like the money!
Shannon
SO wish that I could be there. Think they'll do a traveling show? LOL! Can you tape it? Tell the girls to break a leg!
Yea! Hannah and I will come on Thursday. This is going to be great!
I know! I can't wait!
awww....I wish I could be there! I hope to see lots of pics on your blog after!!!
HI Dana, WE would like 3 Tickets for the Thursday evening.
No ticket for me. Instead you have my mind spinning with ideas.....It really is spinning. Can't wait.
Brent and I would love to come. Can you get us two tickets for the Thurs. Feb. 4 show? Thanks!!
Post a Comment