Don't judge, just laugh...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

On our way to rehearsal one night, the girls were having an interesting discussion about stars, and which star was the Bethlehem star.

Lil man, wanting to clarify things, explained:

"It's da one dat shows how to get to Santa."

I promise we talk about Jesus' birth in our home.
Even more than once.
Really.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Too cute. I love how they speak so innocently.

Jessica M said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Sandra said...

Don't forget that God was born at Asbury! Remember?

hope said...

LOL

On a serious note, the planetarium here does an anual Star of David thing for the whole family. It shows all the scientific possibilities for the Star. It is pretty interesting and fun!

Mandi said...

Funny!

Katie and Zach said...

That's adorable! :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

I am laughing (not judging)!

Anonymous said...

At least he knows his stars! :)

Dawn, said...

Nope, no judgement :)

Totally was thinking about you at midnight last night, I was sewing pillows for Savannah's new bedroom chair and was using the fabulous giraffe ribbon that I also used on Christmas presents at festival, remember? So funny that you popped into my head as I was giggling at the cuteness. I will have to post on the pillows so you can see :)

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Sam and C need to get together for some doctrine swapping. the result would be mind boggling.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley