Wednesday's Thankfuls

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another day to squeeze in our thankfuls.

Steve is thankful for order.
He gave some great reason as to why he answered this way, but for the life of me...I'm drawing a blank. But I'm sure it was wonderfully deep and profound. (Think that will keep me out of trouble?)

B is thankful for using my laptop.

K is thankful for being safe.

Lil man is thankful for...your guess is as good as mine.

I am thankful for a relaxing night with close friends, honest and intimate conversations, trust, easy laughter, and chocolate soup.

5 comments:

Kim Mayfield said...

Chocolate soup? That does sound like something to be thankful for!

Beth said...

Did you say chocolate soup?!!!! Um... I think I need the recipe....now! :)

Lisa said...

I have yet to try this Chocolate soup that you speak of.....

Quincy Sorensen said...

I am ready for some more thankfuls. :)

B said...

Chocolate Soup, Mmmmmmm. I lurve it!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley