Tuesday's Thankfuls

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Getting right to the point...

Steve is thankful for finally coming home from work and getting some sleep.
Poor guy worked 16 hours today.

B is thankful for getting to come home early from school.
She's fine...just "growing" pains.

K is thankful for the stray kitty that has adopted the Fine Arts Center as it's home.
I'm sure she'd be even more thankful if I let them bring the cat home, but nuh-uh...never gonna happen. NE.VER.

Lil man is thankful for goldfish crackers...the colored ones.
'Cause the others just taste different...or so he claims.

I am thankful for checking things off my "to do" list. Yay!

1 comment:

B said...

'Growing pains'........they suck so much. I was doubled over in pain in Math, trying to wait a bit longer, pay attention. Hopefully. Dr. whatever her name is will give me something to help...I had 2 tests that day. Crap.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley