Today was a day...

Monday, November 9, 2009

Today has been rushed and too busy and some things have just made me sad. But still we are thankful.

Steve is thankful for stomach medicine.
He means Pepto...poor guy.

B is thankful that she has pink eye and stayed home from school today.

K is thankful that we were safe during our travels to and from Hartselle tonight.

Lil man is...asleep. But I'm guessing he would be thankful for either "food" or "luvving you". And then would probably tell me that he is tired of talking. I'll ask him in the morning and see if I am right.

I am thankful for bedtime.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Hoping that today is a better day, even though it is soggy!

Karen said...

I am sure enjoying your thankfuls. They make me smile everyday. And way to be diligent.

Julie said...

Hope you have a better day today!

Jessica M said...

I am grateful for bedtime everyday. Hope B gets over her pink eye soon!

hope said...

I am enjoying your grateful thoughts.... and so glad they are continuing despite the harder days.

Thank you for being you, Dana! And PLEASE let me know what I can do!

Lacey Freeman said...

I love your layout. Too cute!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley