Sunday's Thankfuls

Sunday, November 8, 2009

This Sunday we are thankful for a variety of things...

Steve: "I am thankful for service. I told the girls that you (meaning me) would really appreciate their help, and they just got over their not wanting to do anything and stepped up."

B is thankful for a certain artist...but I can't remember her name. Oops.

K is thankful for the lessons I shared with them at FHE.

Lil man is thankful for his mouth.
And this is what I finally got out of him after he spent a few minutes cracking himself up by repeating "food" and "luvving you" over and over. He's such a little stinker. :)

I am thankful for a sweet testimony this morning that made my heart sing, a wonderful spirit in Relief Society, and my family helping me just because they love me.

1 comment:

B said...

Her name is Nara Lee, and she did the Maximum RIde amnga. (shocker why I'm thankful for her) Lol, I am an obsessed fan!!!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley