Thankfuls...even if a bit late.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm looking forward to a couple of days of less to do. Maybe then I can get my thankfuls in before the last possible minute.

Steve is thankful for protection on the road.

B is thankful for a new "Maximum Ride" book.

K is thankful for an Oreo Twisted Frosty.

Lil man is thankful for...who really knows?

I am thankful for Steve being home from work for a couple of days. :)

4 comments:

kg said...

I would really like to know what an Oreo twisted frosty is? :)

Sarah (and a few others) said...

I would very much like to be thankful for an Oreo twist frosty. I think I need to do that today.

Lil Man is thankful to have such an AWESOME mom!

Sandra said...

I am thankful for helping K get the Oreo frosty and B get the chocolate chip cookie dough frosty. I am even thankful for the crumbs they left in the car that remind me how happy I am to have them in, not only my car, but in my life!

Anonymous said...

I am grateful that someone invented the nummy oreo and thought to put it in ice cream. It was Heaven created on earth! ;)

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley