Thankfuls...barely made it. Whew.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Squeezing it in again. Ugh.
Got home late from rehearsal...B had my laptop...fell asleep waiting...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Just tired. But here it is. :)

Steve is thankful for couch time with the kids.

B is thankful for watching Lord of the Rings when she is home sick.

K is thankful for leftover pizza.

Lil man is thankful for "Pizza!!"

I am thankful for our DVR. (It's true. I will not deny it.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so hear you on the dvr. :)

Mandi said...

How did we ever live before DVR? That is the ONLY way Charles and I can watch an entire show together... we have to pause frequently. (wonder why) Seriously if I didn't have it I might just cry. :)

Julie said...

I agree on the DVR. If we didn't have one I wouldn't get to see any show other than the one's on BRAVO since they repeat all night. :)

Beth said...

Oh gosh. I LOVE my dvr. Whenever we talk about trimming our budget the dvr is never an option...lol!

B said...

I just said sattying hoem.....none of the Lord of the Rings stuff.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley