Steve: I am thankful for open mindedness.
I can assure you this is in regards to work and not home.
B: I am thankful for fun. I mean, you wouldn't want to have a boring life, would ya?
K: I am thankful for bath time. I am thankful for Sasha and Bailey...and oh yeah, Mama.
That'd be me. :)
Lil man: I thankful for luving you!
Awwwwwwwww...!
Me: I am thankful for Tylenol, Sinus and Allergy. AND being able to volunteer at the girls' school.
We had a fun Halloween activity. K was one of many mummies made in our race to spook.
~
I am thankful for good friends for my girls.
~
I am thankful for a wonderful teacher who is always up for fun!
~
I am thankful for a principal who will sit and let the top-money makers for this year's fundraiser throw pies in her face.
(And she does not like to be messy, can I just tell you.)
~
I am thankful...again...for our fabulous teacher who continues to be up for fun...even volunteering for a pie throwing. K and her friend were the top money-makers in their class, so they were the lucky ones who were able to not only slam the principal with pies, but their teacher as well! Good day. Good day.
~
I am thankful for PE coaches who allow themselves to be silly-stringed...by THREE classes.
~
...Even as one of them runs the other direction!
~
And I'm just throwing this one in because I am so happy it is DONE. I absolutely HATE decorating doors, but we were asked, so we complied. And don't you just love my kitty-cat?! I love him. And did I mention that I'm glad the door decorating is over?
We did win 1st place in 4th grade. Yay!
~
And I'm thankful for modesty and humility in the face of my amazing door decorating talent. *smirk*






8 comments:
You're right, that cat is awesome! I want one for my door next year.. ha ha
Love the door decoration!
Wow! I always love a good decorated door and that one is very cute! What good teachers! I would not love a pie in the face.
Very cool door! I adore that mummy costume too. How did she even walk!?
You put me to shame... :)
The door is awesome!! Great job!!!
Today, I am grateful for patience and endurance granted me from above.
It's inspiring how involved you are with your kids and their school, just maybe I'll be that good when my kids are in school, just maybe!
Lol, we watched a video of them getting pied and silly stringed on the Morning Show, which I was not on that day. And for the last post, It;s true.....I am thankful for Maximum Ride!!!!
Post a Comment