Birthday Thankfuls

Friday, November 6, 2009

And today we say:

Steve is thankful for weekends.

B is thankful for her book idea that she needs my laptop for...
so I guess I should hurry before the annoying behavior begins.

K is thankful for Fun Dip.

Lil man is thankful for "luvving you!"
I asked him if there was anything else, since he said that the other day...but he just replied with an exasperated sigh: "No, that's just it." I wonder if I'm beginning to bug him with my constant questioning? I probably should just let him say all the nice loves he wants and leave it be. So don't think I'm prodding him if we get this answer all month. My son is a creature of habit. :)

I am thankful for my dear friend, Kristy, and her sharing of the most fabulous apple pie recipe. I am also thankful for being able to bake this yummy pie for my Mom today on her birthday.

Every day I am thankful for my mom, and for having both of my parents living close-by. I am very blessed. Each of us in our family is blessed. Mom always goes out of her way to help...to play...to support. So if all she wanted was Kristy's apple pie...you better believe she got it!
~
Lil man got to the candle a second before Mom did. LOL

~
Mom's traditional group shot...for any occasion. One day we're going to find an entire room filled with pictures just like this, only with various groups of people. Seriously. We could fill a museum just with group shots.

~
Happy Birthday, Mom!
We love you. We appreciate you. And we are all thankful you asked for that particular apple pie.
Mmmmm Mmmmmm GOOD!

5 comments:

B said...

Hey, what annoying behavior?

Julie said...

What a great picture! I want a piece of apple pie! Can't wait to see you guys!

Sandra said...

Best pie EVER!!! What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful daughter?

Lisa said...

That pie looks DELISH!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

I made that pie this week, too! Gotta love Kristy's recipes. And happy birthday to your wonderful mom! I really enjoy being around her.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley