Saturday's Thankfuls

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today was full of coupon-ing, grocery-ing, friend hanging out-ing, and football-ing. *sigh*

Today is also full of thankful-ing.

Steve is thankful for tolerance.
I happened to ask him right about the time all the kids were exploding.

B is thankful for pie.

K is thankful for...oh my goodness, I totally just forgot!
I'll have to ask her again in the morning. Oops.

Lil man is thankful for "nuthling".

I am thankful for possibilities and potential.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

So much to be thankful for, even if we don't always remember. It was a good day for me too. Read my blog. Roll Tide!

B said...

Specifically, it was Georgia Pecan Pie. Mmmmmm.

Becki said...

I love the thankful idea! I need to do that with my kids too. :)

Natalie said...

Do you want to know what I am thankful for??? Friends who let me know, in a not so subtle way, that I have become a bit of a blog slacker. Thank you! (BTW, I updated, are you happy?)

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley