Another Sunday...and more to be thankful for.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another week already?
Time needs to slow down...or maybe I do.

Steve is thankful for peace in the family and having a home teaching family he truly loves.

B is thankful for writing stories.

K is thankful for a story her daddy told in his Sunday School class.
I'll need details on this one.

Lil man is thankful for...can you guess?..."luvving you!"
I didn't even ask him this time. He heard me asking K and just piped right in:
"Do you know what I'm thankful for?" Then I got a big ol' hug with his answer!

I am thankful for realizations that just might possibly be beneficial.
More on that to come...

3 comments:

Beth said...

More to come?!!! How are you gonna leave us hanging like that?! Hurry up and post woman!!!

Sharon said...

LOVE Steve's thankful and I have to say I want to know the story that Steve told too cause he always tells good ones and I think you need to go ahead and tell us the "more" part! ;)
I don't demand or ask for too much, do I?

kg said...

I'm interested in your realization :)...

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley