Friday Thankfuls

Friday, November 13, 2009

This has been a week of learning.
Some were easier...some were hard to swallow, and yet, still...
we are thankful.

Steve is thankful for a movie night with his brother & friends.
And for me being an awesome wife and encouraging his boy's night out. :)

B is thankful for air-conditioning.
I dunno. That's just what she said.

K is thankful for getting to go to Bridge Street and then spend the night with a friend.

Lil man is thankful for his new SpongeBob blankie.

I am thankful for finding the cutest pair of turqoisey-blueish flats today. Nothing says "Friday" like a fun pair of shoes.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh gosh! New shoes?!!! What a fabulous day! I want turquoisy blue shoes too!

Karen said...

Can't wait to see the shoes.

B said...

The shoes are awesome. I could have gotten fushia ones, but the blueish ones looked best, although Mom wanted me to have the fushia ones, she wanted to wear them sometimes.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley