Happy Birthday to a 4-year-old...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yesterday, I was...
Today, I am 4!
Mommy will share more later, but right now...
we have to go to Preschool with some cupcakes!

4 comments:

Tyson said...

Happy B-day Lil' man! It's great to be 4! ---This is Sharon

Dawn, said...

Say it ain't so... I remember visiting teaching you when you were preggers with lil' man. I say try putting a brick on his head so he won't grow anymore and refusing him all future birthday. It could work, don't cha think?!

shari said...

Glad to hear you finished his cupcakes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to lil'Man! I remember you bringing him to set up the infamous Christmas Festival. You had to stop and feed him every so often but he was such a good little baby. How many festivals since?

Jessica M said...

That picture is hilarious. Happy birthday Carter!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley