Don't you just love the traditional first day of school pictures?

Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer has flown...
and today we find school upon us once again.

This school year, I have a cute & happy 4th grader...


...and a sassy yet beautiful 6th grader.


Where has the time gone?
My baby girls are big kids now. B only has this year left in the safety net of Elementary school. K is upstairs with the "old" kids. Even lil man will be exercising his scholarly muscles this year at Preschool. Gosh...I wonder if I can find something to keep me occupied on those two days a week it's just me?
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Yeah...pretty sure I'll find something to do. :)
Happy First Day of School!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Cute girls! Somehow I think you will manage to fill all of your free time! :)

Sandra said...

Most beautiful and brilliant 1st granddaughter. Cutest and smartest 2nd granddaughter. And most ingenious grandson. Now, as for your free time . . . you don't really know what that is.

Jessica M said...

Your girls look beautiful! I hope they both had great first days! Looking forward to having K in my life again.

Wendyrful said...

Happy First day of school! Hope they had a great day at the new school! my kids are jealous, because you guys have lockers... and as for free time??? I'm rolling on the floor laughing!!! hope little man likes school too! I'm trying to talk it up big arond here so Liam will love it next week!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Wow, your cute girls are lookin' OLD!

Natalie said...

Glad the first day went well and that the girls enjoyed their new school. Cute girls looking very ready for school!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley