Whenever a special day is upon us, I basically drill it into lil man's head. You know...if it's someone's birthday, I'll remind him to say: "Happy Birthday!" over and over the night before and the morning of. When it's Mother's Day, Easter, etc...you get the picture. I think I may have drilled enough to strike oil. Lil man has now been successfully brainwashed. (yikes)
How does he begin his prayers?
"Dear Heavenly Father's Day..."
And we can't convince him otherwise.
But it does make every prayer seem like a special occasion. :)
Tombstone
6 years ago






10 comments:
How precious!
That makes me smile! Sweet innocence...
That's hilarious!! Love it!
So funny! Little kids are the greatest!
Now, THAT is cute . . . .
Love it! You are a super smart mom to record the sweet things they say.
So cute!
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
He's got it right, every day should be Dear Heavenly Fathers Day! I love this post. Cute.
I am waiting (not so patiently) for a new post.
Post a Comment