My sister-in-law gave the kids some items for their doctor's kits. The girls haven't really played with the kits in a while, but lil man took to it with glee. He specifically enjoyed giving everyone shots.
I played along and also gave a few well-needed shots.
I pretended they were sedatives and each of my little people received a healthy dose, including the dogs. :)
Lil man loved the idea of making everyone go to sleep, so shot after shot was administered. And fake snore after fake snore was heard. Lil man is going through this "show out" stage and began...well...showing out. He started to push a little too hard with his trusty syringe and...well...it hurt. And amazingly enough, mean old mommy (that would be me) told him to either be softer or I would take them away. Obviously, showing out and getting called down by mean old mommy don't mix well. I quickly hear: "You mean. I love daddy. I don't love you."
Nice. Just what all mean old mommies want to hear.
Then he humphs at me with pursed out little lips and chubby arms folded tightly across his chest: "I give you a shot so you can fall to sleep and you not be mad at me."
Of course, I wasn't mad at him...it's just my job as a mean old mommy to firmly remind him of how to behave. Come to think of it...maybe I could use a sedative after all.
:)
Tombstone
6 years ago






4 comments:
I'm a Mean Old Mommy sometimes, too. I'd take a sedative as well. :)
I was trying to make a point with Ty when he was little, showing him all the little bruises he would make on me when he was being too rough...
plan backfired...
he simply stated quite proud of himself with a little bit of a tune, 'I'm so tough I can make mommy black and bluehoooooo!'
whimper!
LOL..he is so funny! AND I love all your sayings!!
I remember that. He did push hard.
_B
Post a Comment