2 years and over 270 posts later...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Thanks for always listening; for letting me share all...good and bad.
Thanks for looking through all my pictures without a word of complaint or suggestion of boredom.
Thanks for being so accommodating to all my friends and letting me know when they have something new to say.
Thanks for being so understanding when my friends have a lot to say about what I had a lot to say about.
Thanks for being such a good speller. I really appreciate that when I'm in a hurry.
Thanks for taking it all in stride when I feel the need for a "change of scenery".
Thanks for always being there...even when I get bogged down and don't take the time to be with you like I should.
Thanks for 2 years of great moments, not-so-great moments, and "I promise it really happened" moments. You're the best. :)

Mr. Blogspot, I love you.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

You started blogging 2 years ago? I can remember that, wow, time flies! I look forward to many more fun posts from you!

Lisha said...

Hasn't the blogging world been wonderful?!!

hope said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed the blogging world! I think my favorite part is getting it all blurped into a book! We are almost at 400 pages. I can't wait! What a fun outlet!

Julie said...

I'm SO glad that you started blogging! I've been blogging a few more months than you & have almost 475 posts! You're slacking! LOL!!

Happy Anniversary! :)

Karen said...

Congrats. This is quite the accomplishment. Have a great vacation.

Dawn, said...

You blogging pioneer, grin!!!! I stalked you way back then and had no idea how to comment, but you made me laugh and laugh, when I was living in a building nightmare and missed the Madville peeps!!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Congratulations! You really helped to make the blog world happen for all us Madison people.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley