The variety, method, and amount tend to change...
but this is our Sunday breakfast of choice.
Lil man always helps himself to a lil taste...
just to make sure it's edible, of course. ;)
He's also a big helper.
Yeah, right.
We know exactly where that spreader will end up!
Happy Sunday...eating!






9 comments:
Holy crap are those Orange Rolls!? They are my WEAKNESS.. I love them :D
oh cinnamon rolls, i miss thee.
mmm! Sundays always mean good food!
You did save one for me? Right? Right?
You did save one for me? Right? Right?
And you can smell them now, too! Yeah!
I have a recipe that makes the exact same cinnamon rolls as Cinnabon. Of course it takes about three hours and about a whole tub of butter....but it is sooooo worth it.
Sarah, I don't think I know you but if you have a yummy recipe for cinnamon rolls then I want to be your friend. Feel like sharing?
I didn't know this was a Sunday tradition, how fun! They look delicious, and I am sure they taste delicious, everything from your kitchen does!
I can't eat anything sweet in the mornings, not a sweets fan any time of the day actually. But if I want to here happy humming sounds from my family... cinnamon rolls do the trick!
Post a Comment