Yeah. . . but you are the #1 loser! Doesn't that make you feel better?
haha. Is this what I have to look forward to?
ouch. did he at least bring you ice for that?:]
LOL!!!!I'm sorry. That is funny.
Hahahahahaha
Man, you've had some serious kicks to the ego this week from that lil guy. It is a good thing he is way too adorable to hold it against him.
Whew, he's had a sassy week! Too bad he's so darn cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah. . . but you are the #1 loser! Doesn't that make you feel better?
haha. Is this what I have to look forward to?
ouch. did he at least bring you ice for that?
:]
LOL!!!!
I'm sorry. That is funny.
Hahahahahaha
Man, you've had some serious kicks to the ego this week from that lil guy. It is a good thing he is way too adorable to hold it against him.
Whew, he's had a sassy week! Too bad he's so darn cute.
Post a Comment