So you think you can...?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dance, that is.
And no, I absolutely don't. (sadly and unfortunately so)
However...my favorite Favorite FAVORITE show begins tonight! WoO HoO! I am SUPER excited!!
I may have no dance experience or "formal" know-how, but I can speak their lingo. For real. I completely understand all "that dance-y and artsy crap" as my husband politely refers to it. I don't know why...but I just get it. And I love it. Really. A lot. I LOVE it!
Therefore, if any of you are gleefully riding that "So You Think You Can Dance" train with me for the next 3 months...let's chat. I look forward to a fun recap the day after almost as much as the performances the night before. Almost.
So I'm outing myself. I am giddy beyond meaning for the auditions to begin. WoO HoO!

I would mention Idol, but I just can't put into words...

Okay, that's it. I'm done for now.
I have SO MANY things to post and tuck away for posterity, but I took a break from my self-imposed blogging hiatus to gush ad nauseum about the BEST SHOW EVER. It starts tonight. Did I mention?

Dahnelle...this is going to be a fabulous season...are you ready?! I'm going to make sure my phones are fully charged when you call "the morning after". Oh, and that lil man is occupied. :)

One more thing, on a more personal note...
I'm going through a tough time right now...physically and emotionally. If you could please think good thoughts and say a prayer that this too shall pass, I would be ever so grateful. Normally, I don't share much if I'm scared or struggling or frustrated. I just try to deal and put on a happy face. This time is a little harder. It's doable...just harder. So I thought maybe this time I should reach out to my friends.

I hope today brings happy faces and at least one silly giggle...for each of us.

12 comments:

shari said...

I aM sorry :( I just emailed you.

Mom said...

As I always tell your father when he has another kidney stone . . . this too shall pass. And, by the way, what were you doing up so early this morning [or late last night]?

Rebekah said...

OH DANA I LOVE YOU! i really do you know that if you ever need a thing that i am here for you. if you need i am always able to tell the BEST stories. not that im bragging or anything. :] i'm praying for you. know that we all love you and wish that you feel better (all better) soon. :] and as my friend just told me...if you ever "need an electronic shoulder to cry on" im a few clicks and some typing away. :]

kg said...

That's one of my favorite shows! Thanks for the reminder of it starting!!

kg said...

p.s. thinking of you...big hugs.

Dahnelle said...

Dana! I am so excited, too. It almost takes away the pain from the fact that I now have to dye my hair pink because of last night. Don't think I won't do it. And blog about it.

And call me if you need to talk about anything, including but absolutely not limited to SYTYCD:)

Julie said...

Sorry you're having a rough time. Been thinking about you. Email me if you can.

Karen said...

I'm out of the loop. I'm hoping you make it through whatever it is. I know that when I have stinky things it always helps to have a fun show on. It looks like you should be set!

Wendyrful said...

BIG (((HUGS))) glad you finally reached out to your friends. Hope you get feeling better. O.K. and you have got to laugh at what your mom said! ;-) "This too shall pass"! Too funny! (of course at our house it had to be extracted as it wouldn't pass... but don't worry about that so much!;-)
And I know little man makes you laugh! -when he's not making you want to pull your hair out! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ok I am not a big t.v. fan and have never seen this, only a preview here and there when I do watch the t.v., but hope you enjoy your show!

Hugs sent your way! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Beth said...

Just finished watching SYTYCD... LOVE the last 2, remembered them from last year. The guy was stinking amazing and how about the circus girl at the beginning..wow! PS. Hope you are doing better and will continue to get better.

Lisha said...

hope you are alright, you are such a stinker and never let anyone know what's going on! Call if I acn help in anyway.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley