And it's a hit!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Today was K's first time on stage...SO exciting!
Two performances down, five to go.


K and her Mama Sheep.


Random shot from dress rehearsal the other night:
Templeton, Wilbur, Goose & Gander, the old old Sheep,
and of course the little little Lamb.


K (and her real Mama too) are having the best time!
Fantastic group of kids, fun directors, and some great parents.

Curtain rises for general audiences tomorrow night and again Saturday afternoon and night.
Swine flu...? Not a problem with THIS pig!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Now that is the cutest lamb I ever saw! Have fun!! Enjoy every minute.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Am I mistaken, or is Kayla's face actually glowing? We have plans this weekend, but I would have LOVED to have seen her perform. Break a leg, cutie!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! That gal is just gorgeous!! Something like being on stage would have killed me, shoot it WOULD kill me now... so I am in awe of those that thrive on that excitement and do so well. Have a great weekend. Dawn

Dawn, said...

Not sure why I was listed as anonymous... but earlier note, that's me!!

Becki said...

What sweet sheep. She looks so happy too. :)

Jessica M said...

She looks so cute!! Good luck girl!

Anonymous said...

I am glad everything went great! She looks like such a cute lamby! Wish we could've been there!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley