I heart blog-overs!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Isn't my cousin the greatest?!
She did my most recent blog-over and I LOVE IT!
She is also the one behind my way cute blog look from Christmas and the one with the Winnie the Pooh quote. Yeah...she's awesome.

She's having a great special right now if anyone is looking to redo or revamp. She is uber-patient and will email back and forth until you get just what you want. She has TONS of kits to choose from too. Her link for today's post is: http://talesof2ts.blogspot.com/2009/05/10-makeover-some-rambling.html .
Check her out. She's a doll.

And I want to thank each of you for being so loving and supportive as I work my way through this trial. I am so blessed with such wonderful friends. I will never be able to express correctly how much I love each of you.

My friends are rock stars!

5 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Lookin' good! (There is a funny story behind this phrase. I will tell you soon.)

Anonymous said...

Looks good my friend! Your cousin has a great talent!

Jessica M said...

I love it! The blog looks FABULOUS! Sweet! And I am also excited about SYTYCD but I missed the show last night. I've never watched the auditions before.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

The good thing about blog-overs is that it helps prevent house-overs. My husband hates it when I move furniture...

Natalie said...

What a fun new blog look. Your cousin has quite the talent.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley