"Charlotte's Web" opens this weekend!
If you're interested in seeing this fantastic performance, let me know and I can get your tickets ahead of time.
Tickets are:
$6 for students and seniors
$10 for everyone else
Even though I'm the mom of the cutest little lamb ever to be on stage, I can honestly say that you will not be disappointed with this play. These kids are amazing!
Wilbur is perfect. Charlotte brings a new quality to a wise, old spider I've never seen before. Templeton is smarmy, yet endearing. Lurvy is Hy.Ste.Ri.Cal! And of course, the little little lamb is DARLING, with a touch of attitude. It is a great show. With a cast of over 35 kids, only one adult is the loner.
Show times are:
Friday, 7pm
Saturday, 2pm & 7pm
Location:
Fine Arts Building, Hartselle
(Driving time is only 30 minutes and well worth it.)
Okay, everyone...let's break a leg!
Tombstone
6 years ago






5 comments:
I love stage life!! I had such a time in high school!
Break a leg!!! (Unfortunately I don't think we will be seeing it.)
Wish I could make it. But can't. However I was in Hartselle the other day. I am headed back for pictures. I am loving their downtown! Is that where you have been driving too? It's a ways. Enjoy the swine flu break!
Good luck Kaylah! She's going to be fantastic! My weekend is already crazy (YW fundraiser on Saturday for one) so I don't think I'll be able to go. Give Kaylah a hug for me and tell her to "bahh" with the best of them.
BTW, your comments on my blog always make me smile. Thanks!
I wish I could go too. We are going down to Tuscaloosa this weekend for Austin's graduation and Ahser's blessing. Break a Leg Kayla!!!!
Oooh, tell her good luck for us! How exciting.
Post a Comment