Piano Recital...take 2

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A few days late, but at least we're still in May.
(Not too shabby, old girl, not too shabby at all.)

K's 2nd Piano Recital:


Isn't she lovely?
She did a great job! Especially since we took a bit of a piano hiatus due to Charlotte's Web consuming our lives. So after only two rushed and squeezed in practices within 4 days, K was ready and had her piece memorized.


The girl loves a good curtsey.


What a beautiful and talented group!


And how we love our Ms. Jessica/Sis. Marsaw!
Thank you so very much for sharing your talent, your joy of teaching, your love, and your laughter. You are much loved in the Herwig home!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I'm in awe of how your daughter loves to perform. I HATED piano recitals. I would get so nervous I'd almost forget where middle C was...lol. My first ever piano recital I was 5 and started on the wrong note (like A instead of G or something) and played the whole thing one note up and was so nervous I couldn't figure out how to correct it...hahahah. So you go girl!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Way to go, Kayla! After the play and now the recital, I'm sure she has the curtsying down! :)

Sandra said...

K did an amazing job! I am so glad that we were able to be there.

Jessica M said...

Kayla did beautifully! I was so proud of her!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley