When did I become a pushover?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One of these little guys may become the newest member of our pet family.

I'll keep you posted.

And don't question my sanity too harshly. That's just rude. I know I've lost my mind. I don't need validation this time.

10 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

No comment.

Okay, just a little comment.

You went over to the Dark Side a long time ago. (How old is Sasha again?)

But, really, have I ever seen cuter puppies?

Please spill the story! :)

Mom/Goppie said...

So -o-o-o-o cute!!! What tribe is it from???

Mike and Carrie said...

What kind of dog? Schnoodle?

Julie said...

Please tell me those are very real looking stuffed animals. Say it with me: "No B!"

Dawn, said...

When you get goats, donkeys, chickens, ducks, etc... THEN and only then will I ever judge, laughter!!! What are they, cause I will NEED to come over and squish these cuties.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

They look like little stuffed toys!

hope said...

Those are adorable!! And I don't think you are insane. I am actually the one wanting a 3rd over here!

Natalie said...

What will Sasha think?

Lisa said...

They are so cute! Now we can have a puppy play date!

Jessica M said...

Um, those are really cute. I'm not sure how you could resist.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley