I know I know I know.
It's April.
But the Christmas Festival (and Prez Draughon) waits for no one. And since the meetings have once again begun...I need your help.
This year, I would love to showcase other "mediums" that display the true meaning of Christmas. I know many of you paint, draw, sew, scrapbook, photograph, etc. Each of these (and more) are perfect for this idea. For example: a picture of a newborn or a newborn and it's mother that offer the idea of the Christ child; a child's Christmas dress; an original painting. Really, the possibilities are endless...and my brain is reeling. Oooh...even if you have a wonderful quote. That could also be utilized.
I would LOVE for you to get on board with this. So many in our area have amazing talents. What better time than Christmas? and what better reason than sharing the love of our Savior?
Think outside the box. Or think simplistic. Or think classic.
I have lots of ideas if you're stumped.
And FYI...if I don't hear from any of you...you'll be hearing from me. :)
Tombstone
6 years ago






7 comments:
Wow! You are on top of things!!
Amazing! The re-invention continues! I will put on my thinking cap and let you know if I think of anything.
PS - the nest on my blog was on my front porch in a pot... a pot the cat sleeps in, so I had to scoop it up and bring it inside. I have tons of these little nest collected now. Talking about Christmas... I told Shawn I may do a theme Christmas tree next year with nests, twigs, nature, etc. So funny that you are already thinking Christmas in April... me too!!
I'll be thinking!
You're having meetings in APRIL?!!!
I vote for a handmade Christmas. I had already thought that I am gonna do this at my house this year. All decorations and gifts handmade. I am already collecting ideas, getting back to basics.
Oh, no thank you. It has to be at least July to start those wheels.
If you have the space and time for it (maybe between concerts), I would be all over choreographing a true spirit of Christmas dance number for members of the Stake to perform. That's outside of the box, right?:)
Post a Comment